Thursday, June 13, 2013

I'd like to thank my sponsors........





So today is my 46th birthday and I’d like to take a minute to thank my sponsors for the past year!

I’d like to thank Clairol for continuing to produce my hair color.

Thanks to Estee Lauder for continuing to entice me and my skin with anti-wrinkle products.

Thanks to Truman for not only providing me an education but for keeping me gainfully employed for the past 21 years.

Thanks to Jade nails for being open until 7 so my toes always look their best.

Thanks to the Coca-Cola Company for keeping me happily addicted and providing me the caffeine jolt I need to be able to get out of bed each day.

Speaking of getting out of bed, I’d like to say thanks to the manufacturers of Prozac, Wellbutrin and Xanex.  (I thank you, my friends and family thank you, every client in our clinic thanks you, strangers on the street thank you, ………)

Thanks  to the creators of Michelob Ultra, the margarita and the cosmopolitan.  Without you, my ONLY beverage would be diet coke!

Thanks to all of my friends for all of the prayers whenever I solicit them!  Thanks also for LAUGHTER and for just plain “getting me.”


Thanks to my family who has had to deal with me for the past 46 years.  You all keep me going and knowing you are just “out there” makes life happy.

Thanks to my kids for always keeping things in perspective for me.

Thanks to my husband for, well, EVERYTHING basically. 

Finally a big thank you to God and my Catholic upbringing.  Because of this I have St. Anthony to pray to for help from the “Big guy.”  By the way, take a minute and give a big shout out to St. Anthony today………….it’s his feast day.  Well of course it is………..it is, after all, my birthday.

Without these sponsors, the past year would not have been possible.  THANKS for yet another great year!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's not a Friday this year!
    Happy Birthday
    -Dan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dan! 13 is my lucky number so no worries even when it IS on Friday! LOL

      Delete

Christmas 2023: A Reflection on a Collection of Moments

Dear family and friends, Hello and Merry Christmas from me to you. If I were going to re-invent myself as a social media influencer I would ...